Carillon Beach COVID-19 Update
(3/20/2020 at 4:00 PM CDST)
This COVID-19 pandemic is evolving hourly and we are trying to respond in the most safe and precautionary way possible. After considerable deliberations among Carillon Board Members, legal counsel and others, the Carillon Beach Association Board Directors have unanimously decided to tighten our restrictions. Therefore, we are revising our Community closures which were released on March 19, 2020 at 1:00 PM.
In addition to closing the 3 Carillon Beach pools, play areas, and Meeting House, all eight common area walkovers will be closed. Although we cannot close the beach itself, we are closing the access points to the beach.
Beginning March 20 at 5 PM the following Carillon restrictions will take place until further notice.
- All eight common area dune walkovers are closed.
- All Carillon Beach amenities including our 3 community pools (Lake, Beach Club, and Bellview), Village Green, Bellview Park, playground, basketball court, and tennis court are closed.
- Ed’s Beach Chair service on Carillon Beach will be suspended.
- The Meeting House is closed to all events.
- All Community events are suspended.
Please be considerate as our Association Team is managing many evolving and changing priorities. We are experiencing extremely high call volumes, so please be patient as we work our way through each homeowner and guest request. We ask, if possible, please defer non-essential phone calls until next week.
The best way to stay updated on decisions we make is to read and share all email communications we send out and to stay close to our website and Facebook page for news from the association and city, county and state agencies:
Stay safe and informed and we thank you for your continued cooperation,
Carillon Beach Board of Directors & General Manager