We are pleased to announce the return to “normal hours”, 9 AM – 10 PM, for our three pools: Bellview Pool, The Beach Club Pool, and the Carillon Lake Pool.
Please be advised that our Board requires signed Waivers for all those who intend to use the community amenities (pools, playground, basketball courts, etc.). This includes homeowners, homeowner guests, visiting family, and renters. These Waivers are required before use of the pools and other other areas in the community.
For homeowners, homeowner guests, and visiting family (i.e. non-paying), the Waiver through the below link will need to be signed and scanned to our Community General Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Renters will need to sign the waiver through the below link, and provide these to the gate staff upon check-in.
RESTRICTIONS for Pool Use:
- Pool furniture has been reduced by 50%. When the chairs are full, capacity has been reached for the Pool Area.
- There will be no laying on towels on the pool decks.
- Hours are 9 am – 10 pm.
- Each pool has a different capacity:
- Bellview Pool is limited to 10 people in the pool.
- Beach Club Pool is limited to 8 people in the pool.
- Lake Carillon Pool is limited to 8 people in the pool.