Molly and I, sweethearts since high school, met on spring break in Daytona Beach. We have always loved the coast and some years ago purchased a condominium at the west end of Panama City Beach. We enjoyed many summers with our two sons who also developed a love for coastal living. Our boys learned to water ski on nearby Lake Powell which we understand to be the largest coastal dune lake in Florida. All of us enjoy anything to do with the beach and water. We love sailing, boating, fishing, kayaking, and are now trying our hand at paddle boarding.
In 1995 we built a home in Carillon Beach and have spent more and more time here. Carillon is not only a wonderful community but its location is ideal for our family’s lifestyle. We boat and fish out of Panama City as well as Destin. We are five minutes from great restaurants and attractions on 30A while great shopping is ten minutes away at Pier Park. Carillon is more and more becoming the destination for many vacationers. Enjoy all of that hustle and bustle east and west of us and then come home to our quiet and gated community where your kids can ride their bikes and you can enjoy a jog or stroll without a lot of traffic and noisy activity. Carillon has three public pools, tennis and basketball courts, almost a mile of dedicated beach, and a wonderful playground for the kids. It has a small downtown area with a couple of restaurants as well as fitness and yoga facilities.
With our family growing we decided to build another home right down the street here in Carillon. We are already enjoying our new home that we call “Always Saturday” and we are now opening it up for rental to friends in our area. We hope you will consider us and discover the amenities that our community and our home have to offer you. It’s Always Saturday in Carillon Beach.
THREE BEDROOMS AND THREE AND A HALF BATHS, SLEEPING SIX TO EIGHT PEOPLE
- Living Room includes large flat screen TV, DVD player, and Apple TV.
- Wet bar complete with icemaker, refrigerator, and sink.
- Fully equipped kitchen with plenty of storage and a large pantry.
- Wifi throughout the house.
- Hardwood flooring throughout.
- King size bedroom with flatscreen TV, double vanity in private bath.
- Pool – can be heated with prior arrangements
- Two paddle boards are available to our renters.
- Cabana with flatscreen TV, full bath, chaise lounge chairs and ceiling fan.
- Gas Grill
- Access to Lake Carillon for paddle boarding. Additional boards available for rental in downtown Carillon.
- Each day during the season, two chairs and an umbrella are set up on the beach by Ed’s Beach Service.
- Additional beach chairs are in the outdoor storage closet.
- Assortment of pool/beach toys.
- While you are visiting Always Saturday, as long as it is available, it is our pleasure to share our golf cart with you.
- King size bedroom has its own balcony overlooking Lake Carillon.
- Flatscreen TV in the bedroom, double vanity in private bath.
- The second bedroom upstairs includes 2 double beds, flat screen TV, private bath with double vanity, and a balcony with ocean views.
- The small den has a flat screen TV, DVD player, an assortment of games, puzzles and books.
- The morning bar includes a refrigerator, sink, microwave and coffeemaker.
- The laundry room has a full-sized washer and dryer, a deep laundry sink, iron, ironing board, and ample work space and shelving.
- The spiral staircase leads up to the spacious tower, which has incredible views of the ocean, lake, and community.
The home is professionally designed and decorated and the yard is well landscaped and lit in the evening.
Find on Map
The Carillon Beach Association does not manage property rentals.
For availability and/or booking, please use the “Rent This Property” button at the bottom of the listing to be directed to the property management website.