Administrative Offices (M-F 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM)
Carillon Beach Roving/Property Patrol
Guard Gate and Access Control
Quiet Time in Carillon Beach is 10 PM to 7 AM
FOR ALL Health or Safety Emergencies: Call 911
Home Maintenance Problems: Call your rental agent
PARKING RULES & REGULATIONS
RESTRICTED VEHICLES & EQUIPMENT
- Large Passenger Vans
- Boats/Boat Trailers
- ATV’s/ Four Wheelers
- Recreational vehicles [RVs]
- Utility/Vehicle Trailers
- Inoperable Vehicles
* Jet Skis are allowed but must be stored in an enclosed garage
HOA GRAVEL PARKING
- Standard Lots: The gravel area in front of a Lot may be used only by that Lot owner, their tenant, or their guest for the parking of one golf cart or, when there is no space in the driveway, one vehicle.
- Corner Lots: The gravel area in front of or to the side of a corner lot may be used only by that the Lot owner, their tenant, or their guest for the parking of one golf cart or one vehicle.
- Summary: Maximum of one Vehicle or Golf Cart in the gravel area to be parked at any time in front of (or in the case of a corner lot on the side of) a home, in the HOA Gravel.
- Warning: NO Golf Cart Charging of a cart that is parked on HOA Gravel area. Charging must take place in the driveway or garage of a home it is identified with.
COMMON AREA PARKING
- NO Overnight Parking in any HOA Common Area
- Do Not block Fire Lanes, Sidewalks, Intersections, Driveways, Streets or any other HOA Common Area
- WARNING – Attempted contact then notice
- CITATION – Citation/Fine Issued via License Plate Identification
- REMOVAL – Vehicle to be towed at owners expense for repeated violations
*ALL persons operating any vehicle/cart inside of Carillon Beach MUST possess a valid Driver’s License
RENTAL GOLF CARTS
- No Guest Owned Golf Carts or LSVs are allowed in Carillon Beach.
- ALL golf cart Drivers MUST have a valid driver’s license.
- The number of passengers on a golf cart cannot exceed the number of seats on the cart.
- All passengers must remain seated at all times.
- The operation of golf carts is restricted to streets ONLY.
- Golf carts are to be operated inside Carillon Beach gates ONLY.
- Speed limits and stop signs MUST be obeyed.
- Golf carts are to be operated inside Carillon Beach gates only.
- All rental golf carts must be rented through Coastal Cars & Carts ((850) 999-7733), which is the EXCLUSIVE vendor in Carillon Beach. No other rental carts will be allowed on the property.
BEACH ACCESS AND USE
Please access the beach by using one of Carillon’s eight private Walkovers located along Beachside Dr. Also, observe ALL Bay County and Carillon Beach Rules that are Posted at Every Walkover. See below some Regulations that are not on Signage:
- Camping is prohibited on the beach
- Tiki Torches are prohibited per the Turtle Ordinance
- Tents are NOT allowed. Canopies are allowed but cannot exceed 10’x10’. (Shade Canopies CANNOT contain advertising of any kind)
- Fireworks are PROHIBITED on Beaches as per FL Statute 791
- Campfires are permitted by Bay County AND Carillon Beach Permit ONLY
- Beach lounges and umbrellas are available for rent from Ed’s Beach Service (850) 628-0344. They are the EXCLUSIVE provider for Carillon Beach.
- Towels, beach accessories, swim suits or similar items are not to be hung over the railings or displayed from the exterior of any dwelling.
- Bay County DOES NOT ALLOW PETS ON THE BEACH
- All Pets are required to be on a leash
- All Owners/Guests are responsible for proper disposal of pet waste. For your convenience, Pet Waste Stations are placed throughout the community
- All garbage must be in plastic bags
- Garbage Pickup Days are Mon/Wed/Fri starting at 7:00am
- SPRING BREAK/SUMMER SEASON: Mon-Sat Pickup
- Please call HOA Office if Garbage is not picked up by 3:00pm
USE OF DRONE AIRCRAFT
- No Drone Aircraft shall be operated over Carillon property without HOA permission.
- No sign, advertisement or notices of any type shall be erected or displayed in or on Carillon Beach property, nor on Private Residences.
These Rules & Regulations in no way indemnify owners and guests from observing any and all County, State, and Federal Statutes/Laws.