Administrative Offices (M-F 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM)
Carillon Beach Roving/Property Patrol:
Guard Gate Guard and Access Control:
Quiet Time in Carillon Beach is 10 PM to 7 AM
FOR ALL Health or Safety Emergencies: Call 911
Home Maintenance Problems: Call your rental agent
MOTORIZED VEHICLES / PARKING
- All drivers in Carillon Beach must have a valid driver’s license. Permits are not acceptable. This requirement includes scooters and golf carts.
- Streets must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicles.
- Parking is allowed in gravel areas unless otherwise posted.
- Please DO NOT block driveways.
- Please use driveways and garages for overnight parking.
- All vehicles must display either an owner’s decal or a guest pass on the dash.
- Jet skis and jet ski trailers ARE allowed, but MUST be in a closed garage at all times.
- Buses, boats, 4-wheelers, ATV’s, RV’s and utility and vehicle trailers are NOT allowed. Please make arrangements prior to arrival for storage.
- Garage doors must be kept closed except when entering and exiting.
RENTAL GOLF CARTS
- ALL golf cart Drivers MUST have a valid driver’s license.
- The number of passengers on a golf cart cannot exceed the number of seats on the cart.
- All passengers must remain seated at all times.
- The operation of golf carts is restricted to streets ONLY.
- Golf carts are to be operated inside Carillon Beach gates ONLY.
- Speed limits and stop signs MUST be obeyed.
- Golf carts are to be operated inside Carillon Beach gates only.
- All rental golf carts must be rented through Coastal Cars & Carts ((850) 999-7733), which is the EXCLUSIVE vendor in Carillon Beach. No other rental carts will be allowed on the property.
GUEST OWNED GOLF CARTS
- Guest golf carts are allowed, but MUST be registered with the Association office prior to arrival. Please contact the office ((850) 234-7819) for more information.
- Guests pursuing approval for guest owned golf carts will need to provide: a copy of the guest’s driver’s license; a copy of cart liability insurance; and, other pertinent information.
- Golf carts used at night MUST be equipped with headlights and taillights.
- All rental golf cart regulations listed above (in the RENTAL GOLF CARTS section) will apply to approved guest owned golf carts.
BEACH ACCESS AND USE
- Please access the beach by using one of Carillon’s eight (8) numbered walkovers located along Beachside Drive.
- Please observe ALL Bay County and Carillon Beach rules that are Posted at Every Community Walkover. Some regulations that are not on signage, but need to be observed, are as follows:
- Camping is prohibited on the beach.
- Tiki torches are prohibited on the beach, per the Turtle Ordinance.
- Tents are NOT allowed. Canopy tents are allowed but cannot exceed 10′ x 10′. (Shade tents CANNOT contain advertisements of any kind).
- Fireworks are PROHIBITED anywhere on beaches per FL Statute 791.
- Bonfires are prohibited except by Bay County Permit.
- Beach lounges and umbrellas are available for rent from Ed’s Beach Service (850) 628-0344. They are the EXCLUSIVE provider for Carillon Beach.
- Bay County DOES NOT ALLOW PETS ON THE BEACH.
- All pets are required to be on a leash.
- All owners and guests are responsible for the proper disposal of pet waste. For your convenience, pet waste stations are placed throughout the community.
- All garbage must be placed in plastic bags.
- Garbage pickup days are Monday, Wednesday, and Friday starting at 7 AM.
- Daily garbage pickup (except Sunday) during Spring Break and summer.
- If garbage is not picked up by 3 PM, please call the HOA office (850) 234-7819.
- No drones shall be operated over private or HOA property without HOA and property owner permission.
- No sign, advertisement, or notices of any type shall be erected or displayed in or on Carillon Beach Property, nor on Private Residences.
- Towels, beach accessories, swim suits, or similar items are not to be hung over the railings or displayed from the exterior of any dwelling.
These Rules & Regulations in no way indemnify owners and guests from observing any and all County, State, and Federal Statues/Laws.