Carillon Beach Property Patrol:
Quiet Time in Carillon Beach is 10 PM to 7 AM
FOR ALL Emergencies: Call 911
Maintenance Problems: Call your rental agent
Operation of Motorized Vehicles
- All drivers in Carillon Beach must have a valid driver’s license. Permits are not acceptable. This requirement includes scooters and golf carts.
- All vehicles must display either an owner’s decal or a guest pass. Guest passes must be visibly displayed on the dash at all times.
- Parking is allowed in gravel areas unless otherwise posted. DO NOT block driveways, and park only in front of the driveway of the home you are occupying.
- Vehicles may NOT be parked on vacant lots. Streets must be kept clear at all times for emergency vehicles.
- Buses, boats, RV’s and trailers (including motorcycle trailers and golf cart trailers) are NOT allowed. Please make arrangements prior to arrival for storage. Contact Surfside Storage at (850) 233-5505 for a possible storage location.
- Unauthorized vehicles will be towed at the owner’s expense.
- Failure to observe the Association’s rules or reckless operation of a golf cart will result in fines as allowed by the Association Documents and the removal of the golf cart from the property.
- All golf cart drivers must have a valid driver’s license.
- Rental Golf Carts must be rented through South Walton Beach Buggys (850-267-2278) or SoWalBeachbuggys.com . This is the only approved golf cart rental company.
- Guest Golf Carts must be registered with the Association office prior to arrival. To register a guest golf cart, please have available: a copy of the guest’s driver’s license, a copy of their auto insurance, the golf cart’s serial number, the name of the home the guests are staying in and departure date. This information can be provided via FAX (850) 234-6258 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. A guest pass will be left at the guard gate for pickup upon arrival.
- If golf cart registration is not done prior to arrival, guests are to call property patrol at (850) 596-1537 to obtain a temporary pass until the office is open.
- Golf carts in use between sunset and sunrise must be equipped with headlights and taillights. All passengers must remain seated at all times.
- The number of passengers on a cart cannot exceed the number of seats on a cart.
- Operation of golf carts is restricted to streets and carts may not be driven on sidewalks, grassy areas or sand dunes. Speed limits and STOP signs must be obeyed.
- Four wheelers and ATV’s are prohibited. Jet skis and jet ski trailers are permitted, and may be stored in the driveway or garage of homes.
Florida and Bay County Ordinances
- The legal drinking age in Florida is 21 years of age.
- Glass on Beach. Bay County prohibits any glass containers from being used on the beach.
- No Trace. Bay County requires that all articles carried to the beach be removed before sunset each day. Failure to do so will result in the disposal of those items by the beach patrol and/or Carillon Beach security
- Fireworks. Fireworks are prohibited in or on Carillon Beach per Florida Statute 791 Rule 4A-0.
- Camping. Camping and the use of tents is prohibited on Carillon Beach. Shade tents are allowed if they do not exceed 10’X10’. Advertisements displayed on shade tents are not allowed.
- Turtle Season. Sea turtle nesting season is from May 1st until November 1st. It is illegal to disturb nesting turtles or hatchlings. If you see a nesting turtle or hatchlings, please call the 24-hour hotline at 888-404-3923 to make a report.
- Bonfires are prohibited anywhere in/on Carillon Beach.
- The use of Tiki Torches is prohibited on the beach during Turtle Season.
- Bay County DOES NOT ALLOW PETS ON THE BEACH.
- Inside the community, pets are required to be on a leash. Pets may not cause a disturbance or annoyance.
- Each owner or guest shall be responsible for the proper disposal of pet waste.
- For your convenience, pet waste stations are placed throughout the community.
Beach Access and Services
- Homeowner walkovers are private. Please access the beach by using one of Carillon’s eight (8) walkovers located along Beachside Drive.
- Please fill in any holes before leaving the beach. The holes create hazards for other guests and our turtle population.
- Beach Services. Beach lounges and umbrellas are available for rent from Ed’s Beach Service (850) 628-0344.
- All garbage must be in plastic bags. Normal garbage pickup days are Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 7:00 AM.
- Garbage is picked up every day except Sunday during Spring Break and Summer.
- If you are missed, please call (850) 234-7819.
- Carillon Beach has three (3) pools – Beach Club Pool, Lake Carillon Pool (formerly the East Pool) and the Bellview Park Pool.
- Pool hours are from 9 AM to 10 PM daily.
- The Lake Carillon Pool is reserved for Adults Only (18 years and older) from 8 am until 10 am daily.
- There are no lifeguards. Owners and guests swim at their own risk.
- Children under fourteen (14) years of age must be accompanied by a parent or adult at all times.
- Children who are not potty trained will be allowed to swim ONLY at the Bellview Park Pools. Children who are not potty trained must wear swim diapers and properly fitted plastic panties.
- To alleviate unauthorized persons using our pools, our Property Patrol Officer will ask for your name and Carillon address.
- The Bellview Park Pool is heated when the water temperature falls below 85 degrees.
- From time to time pools may be closed for maintenance.
- Pool furniture is for the rest and relaxation of our owners and guests only.
- All pool furniture is to remain in the designated pool areas.
- Chairs and lounges cannot be “reserved” by placing towels on them.
- NO diving, including “cannonballs”, running, pushing, wrestling, foul language or undue disturbance shall be permitted in or about the pool area.
- Only small balls made of soft materials may be used at the pool.
- NO floats, footballs, or sharp objects are allowed in the pool.
- SMALL coolers only are allowed at the pools.
- NO GLASS or other breakable containers of any kind are allowed in the pool areas.
- NO SMOKING is permitted in the pool areas.
- NO PETS are allowed in the pools.
- Food and drink are NOT permitted in the pool or within 4 feet of the pool edge.
- Bicycles and skateboards are not permitted in the pool area and must not block the pool entrance or sidewalk.
- All trash must be placed in the containers provided. Use of barbeque grills in the pool areas is prohibited.
- Quiet time in Carillon Beach is 10 pm to 7 am.
- Towels, swim suits or similar items are not to be hung over the railings or displayed from the exterior of any dwelling.
- No sign, advertisement or notices of any type shall be erected or displayed in or on Carillon Beach.
- Due to the proximity of the houses, open flame or charcoal grills present a significant fire hazard. Do not leave grills unattended.
- Horseshoes are not allowed on the Village Green or Bellview Park.
- Garages doors must be kept closed except when entering or exiting.
- Carillon Beach has two tennis courts located on Cottage Court. Night time tennis is not available.
- Please limit playing time to two (2) hours.
- Leaning on, striking, jumping over or sitting on the net is prohibited.
- No abusive language or behavior will be tolerated. No smoking, food or open beverages are permitted inside the court area.
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades and skate boards are NOT permitted on the tennis courts.
- Pets are not allowed on the tennis courts.
- Gentlemen should not wear tank top shirts while playing tennis.
- Carillon Beach has one basketball court which is located by the children’s playground.
- The basketball court closes at 10 PM.
- Please limit playing time to two (2) hours.
- No abusive language or behavior will be tolerated.
- Hanging from the rim of the hoop or the net is prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited at or around the basketball court.
- No food or open beverages permitted.
- Bicycles, roller skates, roller blades etc. are NOT permitted on the basketball court.